Lyfe Jennings - Statistics

Текст песни: Текст песни Lyfe Jennings - Statistics Alright alright alright yall settle down settle down settle down. If you don't know where you are this is STATISTICS 101 and I'm your teacher LYFE JENNINGS in the flesh baby. Books out. Let's go! [CHORUS] 25% of all men are unstable 25% of all men can't be faithful 30% of them don't mean what they say and 10% of them in maybe 20 is gay That leaves you a 10% chance of ever finding your man That means you never paid attention to these words that I said I'm gonna teach you how expose the 90% and show you what to do to keep the other 10. RULE #1 Don't be a booty call If he don't respect you girl he gon forget you girl RULE #2 If he's in a relationship If he will cheat on her that means he will cheat on you RULE #3 Tell him that you're celibate And if he wants some of your goodies he gon have to work for it RULE #4 Be the person you wanna find Don't be a nickel out here lookin' for a dime STATISTICS! 15% of all men got a complex 15% of all men don't practice safe sex 20% of them come from homes without a father and there's a 50/50 chance that you'll marry a coward Something to think about when you're taking a shower Something to swallow when you're drinking bottled water I'm gonna teach you how to expose the 90% and show you what to do to keep the other 10 [REPEAT CHORUS] Be patient! He's waiting! You don't gotta settle for that Leave what is past alone! Get you a backbone! Stop being (sorry for) yourself! Have you no checklist? It's gonna take patience Time is still wastin' Don't be a booty call If he don't respect you girl he gon forget you girl If he's in a relationship If he will cheat on her that means he will cheat on you Tell him that you're celibate and if he wants some of your goodies he gon have to work for it. Be the person you wanna find Don't be a nickel out here lookin' for a dime.

PT4M4S True 2011-09-29 120 90
Просмотров: 1
Релиз: Июль 2010
Жанр:


Альбом: Statistics

Writer: C. Jennings, Recorder: Jesus Swings Studios, Mixer: Rich Keller, Producer: T-Minus
Пользователи с похожими вкусами

Другие клипы артиста Клипы категории Pop music

Имя E-mail Пароль
День рождения
Пол
Введите символы

Текст песни

Текст песни Lyfe Jennings - Statistics

Alright alright alright yall settle down settle down settle down.

If you don't know where you are this is STATISTICS 101
and I'm your teacher LYFE JENNINGS in the flesh baby.

Books out. Let's go!

[CHORUS]
25% of all men are unstable
25% of all men can't be faithful
30% of them don't mean what they say
and 10% of them in maybe 20 is gay

That leaves you a 10% chance of ever finding your man
That means you never paid attention to these words that I said
I'm gonna teach you how expose the 90%
and show you what to do to keep the other 10.

RULE #1
Don't be a booty call
If he don't respect you girl he gon forget you girl

RULE #2
If he's in a relationship
If he will cheat on her that means he will cheat on you

RULE #3
Tell him that you're celibate
And if he wants some of your goodies he gon have to work for it

RULE #4
Be the person you wanna find
Don't be a nickel out here lookin' for a dime

STATISTICS!

15% of all men got a complex
15% of all men don't practice safe sex
20% of them come from homes without a father
and there's a 50/50 chance that you'll marry a coward

Something to think about when you're taking a shower
Something to swallow when you're drinking bottled water

I'm gonna teach you how to expose the 90%
and show you what to do to keep the other 10

[REPEAT CHORUS]

Be patient! He's waiting!
You don't gotta settle for that
Leave what is past alone!
Get you a backbone!
Stop being (sorry for) yourself!

Have you no checklist?
It's gonna take patience
Time is still wastin'

Don't be a booty call
If he don't respect you girl he gon forget you girl

If he's in a relationship
If he will cheat on her that means he will cheat on you

Tell him that you're celibate
and if he wants some of your goodies he gon have to work for it.

Be the person you wanna find
Don't be a nickel out here lookin' for a dime.


30 197 клипов, 21 276 playlists
35 жанров, 10 399 artists
251 706 users, 93 743 002 views
© soundbox.tv